Hey OneSavvyDollar You,
Student loan debt currently impacts 44 million Americans and collectively, our debt is at $1.5 Trillion. Student loan debt is the reason why the majority of millennials can’t buy a home, start a family, go to graduate school or pursue any of their dreams.
Unlike other debts, your student loan debt doesn’t go away. That’s why we decided to help make your life easier. One often overlooked source of funding for education is an employer’s tuition reimbursement. Maybe you’d like to:
- Get a Masters but you can’t really start right now because you’re still dealing with undergrad debt even though you know you need a Masters to get ahead.
- Switch careers but would more likely to make the move if you could get tuition reimbursement.
- Go back to school because you feel something’s missing even though you have some work experience.
- Get a specific type of degree but you’d be more motivated to do so if your company offered this benefit.
- Start working because you’re out of high school but undecided about what to study.
- Put less financial burden on your parents so they could save for their retirement.
- Simply work in a company that offers tuition reimbursement because getting your education at some point is of utmost importance to you.
We know that life is not a one size fits all. Everyone’s experience and journey (to education) is different. Regardless of where you are in your journey right now, we’d like to help you worry less about how you’ll pay for school.
So what are we really about? You know how you get to college, pick a major and then add a minor?
Our major is helping you find companies that offer tuition reimbursement- associates, bachelors, Masters, PHD, certifications, professional licenses #unnameit.
Our minor is helping you figure out your money, you know all the fun stuff you may have skipped out on for whatever reason like how to save, budget, credit, debt, career through our blog.
What are you waiting for? Create your free account and start searching. Let’s help you (yes you reading this) graduate without or at the very least, a much-reduced student loan debt.
Our founder used to have student loan debt. Paying off her student loan inspired her to create this resource for you. You can meet her here.
OneSavvyDollar exists to make your personal financial life dramatically simpler, more convenient, more productive, less intimidating, more fun and fashionable.
Wondering how we got our name? 🙂 We wanted a simple, memorable, cool and stylish name. Most importantly, it had to not only be a name that’s descriptive of us and what we do, it had to describe you at your core!
You see, to be OneSavvyDollar is to be; proactive knowledgeable, practical and have the ability to make good judgement. And you are but we understand two things. Making good decisions can be difficult when you don’t have all the information and resources you need. We are here to remedy that because information is the currency of time.
“We Love You To Wealth”- It is our greatest desire that you live your best financial life.