Looking for a great place to start your career? A place where you could gain real-world experience and be mentored? OneSavvyDollar is seeking interns for various positions.
Research and Data Analyst Intern.
We are looking for a dedicated, intelligent leader with a thorough understanding and passion for researching and analyzing information to join us. We’ve got an ambitious mission, a culture you can’t beat and serious momentum.
The right person for this is knowledgeable with a sharp attention to details. Think of yourself as a detective seeking to find the truth. As the research and data analyst, you will be in charge of helping build our database.
Efficient communication is key. Know what this means at a deeper level. If you live for details, stay cool under pressure and want to continue to grow professionally, then this internship is for you. Note: This is a remote position.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development.
- Identify potential issues and or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Manage day-to-day contact on projects that result from data researched.
- Assist and work closely with the founder in order to maintain continuous knowledge.
- Active involvement in planning and strategy; know your projects inside and out so you can provide answers as needed.
- An in-depth understanding of company focus and services.
- Must be a Junior or Senior in college.
- Have an obsessive attention to details.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (Excel is the most important)
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet the stated deadline.
- Must have access to the internet.
If you think you have what it takes, contact us with your resume and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit. The subject line of your email should be “Research and Data Analyst Intern”. Selected interns will be contacted via email.
OneSavvyDollar is welcoming new writing interns to join our startup team. We’ve got an ambitious mission, a culture you can’t beat and serious momentum.
If you love to write or you’re trying to break into the journalism industry, then this internship is just right for you.
Our ideal candidate is fast learning in an evolving communications landscape and is ready to make stuff happen in the media and digital world.
Since interns will be working remote, you must have frequent internet access. A great social media presence is a big plus so feel free to send along links to your blogs so we can get to know you better. Note: This is a remote position.
Writing interns must:
- Be passionate about writing
- Have past writing experience i.e personal blog or contributing to a school paper
- Be able to contribute 3 articles weekly.
- Be able to follow strict deadlines.
- Be willing to fact check and edit all assignments (if need be) before submission.
- Be willing to work cooperatively with the other writers, Assistant Editor, and the Editor-in-Chief.
- Be able to keep in frequent contact with the Editor-in-Chief and editorial team.
- Be able to come up with catchy titles and manage article content on a daily basis.
- Participate in creative idea development and social media research.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Have access to the internet
If you think you have what it takes, contact us with your resume and two of your best writing samples (no academic papers). Feel free to send us links to your blog. The subject line of your email should be “Writing Intern”. Selected interns will be contacted via email.
Public Relations/Social Media Intern
OneSavvyDollar is looking for a PR and Social Media intern to join our startup based on Long Island. We’ve got an ambitious mission, a culture you can’t beat and serious momentum.
As the social media intern, think of yourself as “the buzz creator”.
Our ideal candidate is fast learning, interested in an evolving communications landscape, greets each day with an attitude and is ready to make stuff happen in the media and digital world. Note: This is a remote position.
- Create a target media pitch list.
- Monitor and track media coverage for OneSavvyDollar.
- Draft social content (Tweets, Facebook posts, Instagram Posts), media pitches, press releases, and other press materials.
- Engage and monitor our online social communities in order to increase the number of sign-ups.
- Participating in creative idea development and extensive social media research.
- Conduct social media reporting – monitoring online discussions and translating findings into recommendations as well as digging into social media metrics for reporting.
- Check emails and respond in a timely manner.
- Must be a Junior or Senior in college.
- An obsessive attention to detail and a personality that can thrive in a startup.
- Active on social media (Big plus).
- Interest in helping to develop social media content.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet stated deadlines.
- Creative idea development, extensive market, and social media research.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Trello and Canva a plus or at least, the willingness to learn.
If you think you have what it takes, contact us with your resume and cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit. The subject line of your email should be “Public Relations/Social Media Intern”. Selected interns will be contacted via email.
About us: OneSavvyDollar exists to make people’s (financial) lives; dramatically simpler, more convenient, more productive, less intimidating, more fun and fashionable. We’d like to help millennials find companies that offer tuition reimbursement while empowering them to save more, pay off debt, increase their net worth and build wealth.