- Build the emotional confidence to make a deal – or walk away from a bad one.
- Set your real estate investing goals so you’re strategic from the get go.
- Become astoundingly good at selecting the right property. (Deal analysis).
- Discover and create your own exact road map to replacing your 9-5 income.
- Use the 2 minutes technique to weed out unprofitable deals immediately and save yourself alot of agony.
- Rapidly accelerate your real estate investing skills by answering 6 simple questions. There is a bonus 7th question.
- Avoid the 15 mistakes newbie real estate investors make.
- Successfully invest in a property and maximize your profit using the 9 money ratios.
There’s more to learn in this activity-packed 3 weeks course which you have lifetime access to.
“I came out of this course readily armed with everything I will need to prepare me for my next step. I felt like someone was holding my hand throughout the process and pointing out everything I needed to know. It is definitely one of the best things I’ve done for myself this year”.
“Best money I’ve ever spent in my ENTIRE LIFE. It would have taken me at least 365 days to do it myself. 😭.It was so informative and hands-on. You can tell she put in so much work. So much creativity to keep the course hype and motivating.”
“I really enjoyed the course. The examples, checks, and resources helped to remember the materials. It was an easy read and very relatable which is not usually the case with anything “real estate.” Ogechi, I learned a great deal, I still think it’s too cheap for all the effort you put in and the knowledge I gained. I would recommend you take this class regardless of what stage you are in the process.👍🏾👍🏾”
“I just used the Loan Amortization Schedule available on the OneSavvyDollar site to do a calculation on a future mortgage. First of all, I should point out that if you were ever in doubt, rest assured that the calculation of principal and interest on the schedule is right on the mark! It’s not my first time using the schedule but it’s one thing to play around with random figures and another to actually see how much you can save using your own real-life scenario and calculations.”
Meet Your Instructor
Hi, I’m Ogechi!
I’m a Certified Financial Educator Instructor (CFEI), real estate investor, and founder of OneSavvyDollar.
Business Insider described me as “the landlord who knows“ that’s because I bought my first property at 21. Eight months after buying my first, I purchased my second- a duplex. It was a few weeks before my 22nd birthday. I’ve have been a real estate investor for over 10 years.
With so much misinformation out there about real estate investing, I decided to create the course I wish I had when I started out.
You see, most people give up and do not invest in real estate because of all the work involved and the time it takes to get started. However, real estate provides better returns because you’re getting paid in 6 ways; rental income, leverage, equity, appreciation, tax advantages, and building generational wealth.
The good thing about people giving up is it leaves better deals for the rest of us who are willing to do what it takes. Today, I’ve built a rental portfolio that generates an annual gross revenue of six figures and my net worth in real estate alone is in the six figures as well.
As you take this course, I will serve as your mentor and guide to make your real estate journey much easier. I know it takes time to figure out your goals and then decide on an action plan on how to achieve those goals.
The Blueprint to Building Your Real Estate Empire was created with YOU in mind. Owning real estate has changed the trajectory of my life; I know it will change yours too and unlock financial freedom for you.
- How to select the right tenants.
- The 3 worst properties to invest in and why.
- Negotiating for a winning offer – 4 details to pay attention to when making an offer.
- How to get the rent you deserve for your property.
- A simple strategy for getting the banks to give you the best rate.
- 16 questions to ask a loan officer before submitting an application.
- The #1 reason why people do not succeed in real estate investing.
- How to effectively determine a good rental market.
- 5 forever fees in real estate and which ones you can avoid.
Total Course Value = $12,000
Weekly group calls during the three weeks to answer your questions as you take the course ($2,000 value).
Resources & Tools
Downloadable PDFs, worksheets, calculator, and checklists including a detailed 4-page lease plus pet addendum ($1,000 value)
An Epic Community
Exclusive access to a community that will support you through your real estate journey (Priceless).